Have a look below at some reviews about Dalal’s work on stage:
"Much of the acting is also a pleasure, especially...Dalal Badr as Caesar’s anxious wife Calpurnia."
- Martin Morrow on Julius Caesar, The Globe and Mail
"There's some fine writing, particularly in 14-year-old Mariam's opening monologue, performed with subtlety and energy by Dalal Badr."
- Glenn Sumi on The Wanderers, NOW Magazine
"The actors struggle hard against the odds. Perhaps the best is Dalal Badr as Mariam."
- Robert Crew on The Wanderers, The Toronto Star
"The outrageous concept behind the film provides some great laughs and the charm of the actors will draw viewers into the fun."
- William Brownridge on A Brand New You, Toronto Film Scene
"As Soraya, Amir's wife, Dalal Badr's performance is exquisitely captivating and stunning and offers a wonderful female touch to the otherwise all-male principal cast."
- Vince Kanasoot on The Kite Runner, vincekanasoot.com
"Dalal Badr delivers a strong performance as Amir's wife, Soraya."
- Steven Hunt on The Kite Runner, Calgary Herald
"Dalal Badr, as youngest sister Irina... really embodied that sense of hope being pulled down brick by brick."
- Kindah Mardam Bey on Three Sisters, Press+1
"The standout conservatory actors include Dalal Badr as Mistress Overdo."
- Jon Kaplan on Bartholomew Fair, NOW Magazine
"Dalal Badr rounds out the spectacular ensemble with truly excellent turns."
- Kelly Bedard on As You Like It, My Entertainment World
"The shadow puppets are especially impressive, as is charismatic narrator Dalal Badr."
- Jon Kaplan on The Counterfeit Marquise, NOW Magazine